Tuesday, 1 November 2016

DANGER!!!!!!!!!

So we have to do a risk assessment - What could go wrong, what to avoid, etc.


But we're filming in a school, inside, so there's very little actual danger.


  • Risk one: There will always be trip hazards, so when I'm prepping my set, I'll clear the floor of mess, and they can focus on acting.
  • Risk two: Accidental violence - Someone could be hit by something: an actor banging into another, someone walking into something. To avoid this I'll inform my crew to be as careful as possible, and should something occur I'll contact someone.
  • Risk three: FIRE! Should there be a fire, I'll immediately keep my crew away and pull a fire alarm
I can't really think of any more risks, but if I do I'll update this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post-Mortem (evaluation)

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? I used YouTube and the websit...